Our community needs you!
For the month of April, I would like to encourage all Londoners to plan a park or street clean up anytime during the month.
Ask your family, friends, and neighbours (and City Councillor) to pitch in. Can you imagine how amazing our streets and parks would look if we all took just 20 minutes to help beautify our public spaces?
Let me know about the cleanup date and location ahead of time, and I will even help you with cleaning supplies – garbage bags/gloves etc.
I know, you’ve read this far and are thinking that I said contest – where are the details for that?
How to enter:
Tag me in a Ward 10 clean-up picture on social media AND use the hashtag #BeautifulWard10, and I will enter your name into a draw to win a $25.00 gift card to a location of the winner’s choice or one of two prizes of 2L of ice cream a month for six months from London Ice Cream Company!
1) You need to be present at the clean-up – evidence by either being the picture or verified by another person. (If multiple people are attending the clean-up – they can each enter by individually sharing the picture, using the hashtag #BeautifulWard10 and tagging me.
2) The clean up needs to be either a city park or public spaces (streets/sidewalks etc)
3) In the case of a classroom entering – the clean up can be on school property
4) The clean-up must take place between April 1 – April 30
5) You don’t have to live in Ward 10 to enter – but the clean up must be in Ward 10. Let me know in your picture or comments where you did the clean-up!
6) If you participate in different clean ups on different days, you can enter once for each clean-up event!
7) Common sense must prevail here – do not put yourself in any unsafe situations for the sake of this contest.
8) I have probably missed a rule that should be here – I reserve the right to amend the rules provided that they adhere to the spirit of the contest.
Three winning names to be pulled randomly at the end of April and contacted via direct message – I will only post the winners name with their permission.
Do you like this post?