Report an Issue

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Issue Type

Your Message

Notice of Collection of Personal Information
Councillor Ridley may decide to pass along your issue report containing your personal information to the City Service Area responsible for the issue or activity reported.   Any personal information collected on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and will be used to investigate the issue and to contact you if required.  Questions about this collection of personal information may be directed to Councillor Ridley at 519-661-2500 ext. 4010.
Commonly Needed Phone Numbers

Police (Non-Emergency):

Report Flooding:
  Daytime: 519-661-4570
  Afterhours: 519-661-4965

Bylaw: 519-661-4660

Animal Care and Control:

Report a water main break:
  Daytime: 519-661-4739
  After hours: 519-661-5800 ext. 5585

Report a gas leak: 1-877-969-0999

Reach Councillor Ridley by phone:
519-661-2500 ext. 4010
or 226-927-0539